WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

The-advice-corner - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* The-advice-corner > Topics

Subject: The reason for playas!!
Replies: 12 Views: 1380

kyln60 8/20/2006 - 5:57:21
Well the exact reason is coz many gurls seem to b heart breakers and hard to understand ppl and since they hurt boys so much we bc*m to tink dat we cant satisfy em.So we c*m up wit the plan that if we take more than 1 gurl not caring for em then we wudnt get hurt and by dat we bc*m playas and we find it rite to take revenge by hurtin them bak too wen we r a playa but the others jus follow other footsteps and bc*m a playa.And yet gurls find to blame us.Isnt dat unbelieverble??? *

babyj28 8/21/2006 - 5:23:48
Well we must blame you guys cuz You're the ones who lead us on into believin that you really like and care about us. But becomin a playa doesn't bring must satisfaction other than more lonliness cuz when the girls find out You're playas she'll leave you alone and even more hurt cuz You'll have no one in your life no special person to really love nor cherish nor hold onto *

kyln60 8/21/2006 - 5:40:02
Wen ur a playa theres no speacial person evry gurl s*cks playas jus need s*x frm u dats all jus ur body *

scrachyd 8/21/2006 - 7:09:22
being a playa feelz gud i use to be 1 until one of my sis got hurt by another... then i c how those other gurlz must have felt when i broke there hearts... u c being a playa is a stupid thing coz u never know when sum1 u love gets hurt oh an u can lose d person u love most this way *

kyln60 8/22/2006 - 5:15:44
Yeah bein a playa is stupid.I tink sum ppl just do it coz they r of bein hurt by gurls so dey hurt em instead.Bt i wudnt want to hurt a gurl at all! *

unakho 9.01.08 - 10:41pm
SOME GUYZ THEY THINK BEING A PLAYER IS JUST COOL BUT THEY FOOL THEIR SELFS COZ AT THE AND U MAY GET AIDS.PLZ GUYZ LETS TRY 2 KEEP THIS DESEASE AWAY 4ROM US&REMEMBER WE 2MORROWS FUTURE *

denijay 19.01.08 - 02:57pm
To any fella. Why do some blokes have it all at home wit everything rosey but cant resist temptation . But care bout their partner or family . Why risk loosing it all. *

cindy4sm 26.05.08 - 04:36pm
Being a player is nt gud becoz u wil never knw wats gud 4 u until u lost sm one u love so lets nt be stupid guys we only live once *

assafi 31.05.08 - 02:57pm
VERY SNEET AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT FOUND:) *

assafi 31.05.08 - 02:59pm
I MEAN SWEET *

assafi 31.05.08 - 03:01pm
VERY SNEET AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT FOUND:) *

lalo85 25.07.09 - 11:46am
Mre patners u at risk.playas a so d*mn.its nt a gud thg i jst dampd ma dude.bcz of the sme.gues playrs dsv bein dampd.guess dey stl want to play around *

xgrimx 6.10.10 - 10:40pm
is not gd to be a playa or be played *

* The-advice-corner Forum

Search:
topics replies

* The-advice-corner

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search