WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

The-advice-corner - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* The-advice-corner > Topics

Subject: How r gurls bein complicated?
Replies: 3 Views: 856

kyln60 8/18/2006 - 7:56:44
Sumtimes gurls b complicated by rejecting u even tho they like u i mean ull approach em and they wud reject u jus to see how far wud u go to get them i mean why cant they jus take u?They jus wana make sure dat da guys deserve them.Another way they r complicated is by wen givin dem a gifts.They will nva tel u wat they want but expects u to get wat they want cause if they tel u they'l tink u jus do it cause they said soo u r da 1 to find out enuf bout da gurl to knw sumting she always *

babyj28 8/20/2006 - 3:08:52
Hey. Most girls do those things just to test guys and to see if they're really interested in them and if they're willin to wait for them. And if You're persistant then she'll have no choice than to choose you. And with the gifts the girls want you to choose something from your heart that way it'll mean more to them than they tellin you what to buy. So just persever and You'll get her *

kyln60 8/20/2006 - 3:22:38
But yet sumtimes wen da guy give up on dem they blame the guy i mean whose fault is it? *

babyj28 8/30/2006 - 5:07:25
Well It's both parties fault for the girl should know the guy long enough to know when to stop testin him but if the guys serious he should still go after this girl. Guys need to have alot of patience ok *

* The-advice-corner Forum

Search:
topics replies

* The-advice-corner

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search