WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

The-advice-corner - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* The-advice-corner > Topics

Subject: Cud u help me?thx
Replies: 5 Views: 758

lady_87 6/18/2007 - 5:08:48
Its bn 2mnths since we broke up.and he still hasnt realiz wat he's doin.havin an affair wit a married woman.his mum is worried abt him n told me to tok to him.but i don wana end up bein hurt again by him.wat shud i do?help her son or move on?frankly,i stil hopin miracle cud happen n God wil give us anothr chance to b tgthr cos i love him altho he's hurt me so much.how shud i help him?been tgthr for 3yrs has been hard on me ol tis while.but he nv seems to appreciate. *

samsara 8/22/2007 - 7:04:47
Leave him n run as fast as u can.if hs not sorry4wot hs done hl keep doin dat2u.as 4his mother tell her ur da1ne whos hurt *

babyj28 5.01.08 - 01:54am
give him space...if he is h=jus confused now then give him space to think and if he realises that he's wrong and apologise for it then give him some months to prove himself to u *

medusa26 15.06.08 - 09:55am
try not 2 talk 2him at all, dnt mind him, & if he really loves u, he ask 4 apoligize den giv him another chance *

babyj28 23.11.08 - 04:38pm
You need to help your friend but don't go thinking that you guys will get back because it will be a conflict of interest, just go being a friend and in turn he will see how much you care about him and love you more for it and will try to get back. Trust me when helping him he will frustrate you but don't get angry just stay calm and show him love *

lalo85 18.06.09 - 02:15pm
Gal do wat ur hrt tels u m sure he lvs u 2.3yrs isnt a joke ha.go 4 hm en help hm change.hs gna listen to u m sure. *

* The-advice-corner Forum

Search:
topics replies

* The-advice-corner

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search